Merge & Acquisition,
Costing, Inventory Control, Performance Evaluation, KPI's, CAPEX
Integration, Training, Roll out
Business Processes tools & systems, Organization Hierarchy
Medtronic (www.medtronic.com), is the global leader in medical technology – alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world. Medtronic's mission is:
- To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
- To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
- To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
- To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
- To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
- To maintain good citizenship as a company.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Coca‑Cola HBC is one of the largest bottlers of The Coca‑Cola Company. Coca‑Cola HBC is spreading happiness by producing and delivering soft drinks of the highest quality consistently since 1981.
Coca‑Cola HBC (Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca‑Cola Company. This means that The Coca‑Cola Company manufactures and sells concentrates, bases and syrups to its bottling partners, owns the brands and is responsible for consumer brand marketing initiatives.
E. PAIRIS S.A. continuously invests in state-of-the-art machinery aiming to update latest technology into its production procedures, in order to produce high quality products and at the same time cutting down on production costs.
It produces plastic products made of Polyethylene, Polypropylene and Terepthalic Polyethylene (PET). The technologies implemented in the production lines are: BLOW CO-EX, BLOW IML (In Mold Labeling), INJECTION, INJECTION STRETCH BLOW, STRETCH BLOW, EXTRUSION FILM.
The majority of the machinery is monitored through high technology computerized systems and all production lines are monitored by on line – real time computerized systems connected to the SAP/R3 company core system.
In 1891, a small agency named Batten Company opened in a single room on Park Row in New York City.
In subsequent years, it thrived, and in 1928, merged with Barton, Durstine and Osborn.
Thus, BBDO was born.
Today, BBDO Worldwide is 15,000 people in 289 agencies across 81 countries, all focused on:
The Work. The Work. The Work.